Prefer the convenience of a desktop application over the web based app? Right this way!
To download the Teamly app please proceed to the Member's Area, where you will find download links, information on contacting support and also training videos!
To use Teamly on a Mac, please be sure you are running OS X 10.10 or newer with at least 2GB RAM available and an active internet connection.
⚠️ The Teamly Mac version is 64-bit. 4GB+ RAM is recommended for best results when using Teamly. For Apple/Mac, there is only one version of Teamly available (OS X), however, it will function on any compatible devices.
To use Teamly on a PC, please be sure you are running Windows 7+ or newer with at least 2GB RAM available and an active internet connection.
To best prepare for the installation of Teamly on a PC/Windows device, you should first determine whether the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the software is appropriate, and download the corresponding version.
If you are unsure of how to do so, please click through to learn more about that process: 32-bit version or 64-bit version?
⚠️ Windows XP will not work as it is no longer supported by Chrome. 4GB+ RAM is recommended for best results when using Teamly.
Opening Teamly on Your Desktop/Laptop
The Teamly software can be accessed directly from your device once you have downloaded and installed the application. For easy use, please add the Teamly software application icon to your device's desktop.
⚠️ Once you've downloaded Teamly once, you can continue to access it directly. If you're unable to locate the program, try searching your downloads, and programs/applications folder.
Teamly software updates will be available to all current users and are pushed through your internet connection (which is why we require internet access for use).
If you receive a notification that an update is available for the Teamly software, you can select "Update Now" to update now, or "Later" to update automatically the next time you open Teamly.
If you notice that your Teamly software has not automatically updated to the latest version available, please log out of your account, exit the software entirely, and log back in. Once you have done that, as long as your internet connection is active you will receive a prompt to update shortly. If that does not happen within one or two minutes, you can always visit the Teamly Member's Area & download the latest version.
Troubleshooting Install and Download Issues
The Teamly software requires an active internet connection and a few other components to function properly.
Many times when our users experience an installation issue, it is likely caused by one of the following:
- Download Version - Please be sure you have downloaded the correct instance of Teamly. For help with that, please click here!
- AntiVirus Software - If you have an instance of this running on your device please click through to learn more about AntiVirus software & Teamly.
- Operating System Compatibility - Please review the requirements above for installation on a PC/Windows and Apple/Mac.
- Internet connection speed - A slow, weak signal, may cause the software to function slowly, or not respond at all! Please visit SpeedTest to check your internet speed, and you may want to contact your ISP to do more testing on your connection/router.
- Internet security issues - (i.e. an internet connection via a hotel, public library, conferences, etc) A secured, public network may not allow outside downloads. We recommend using a secure, personal network, simply because you have the ability to control the connection!
If you have gone through each of the troubleshooting components above and are still having issues, please contact our customer experience team.